Crafted for optimal performance, boardfeel, and stability, the magic of NAIOCA Pro is all in the durable details. Not only did we add a double layer of rubber to our enhanced foxing; we snuck in extra reinforcement underneath the toe box using premium suede sourced from Leather Working Group Gold Rated suppliers.
- Upper: LWG-Certified Premium suede, organic cotton canvas, rubber reinforcements
- Lining: Cotton canvas
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant, natural rubber
- Insole: Mamona oil, bio based cork insert with CARIUMA logo
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics, and debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; fully stitched outsole
Reinforced Toe Area
A high-performance shoe demands a rip-resistant toe area, so we went the extra mile: a rubber underlay underneath our durable suede upper to keep your pair skating longer.
Our sticky-grip outsole is made with raw, natural rubber, with classic herringbone foxing for shock-absorption and grip. We added an extra layer of rubber to our foxing to increase your pair’s lifespan.
A lightweight foam pads all corners, from underneath the tongue to the heel collar. Even laid-back sessions will benefit from 360° comfort and protection.
Memory Foam Insole
Our insole mimics the anatomy of your foot, with our signature bio-based memory foam to support your arch and heel.