Footprint Kingfoam Elite High Classic
- Compatible With All Foot Types
- Best For Mid To High Arch
- 10 Mm Thick Heel, 5mm Toe
- Offers The Most Heel Protection In Any Of Our Insoles
- Absorbs 91% Of Impact Energy In Lab Testing Compared To 53% In Other soles.
- Our Proprietary Material In The Exact Same Formulation Is Used By NASA On The ISS For Sensitive Electronics Protection
Used to do the biggest ollie in the history of skateboarding the Footprint Kingfoam Elite Hi Moldable Insoles are built for impact. With a thickness of 10mm in the heel to 5mm in the toe these insole will absorb more impact than the average shoe insole. Featuring a heel cup that wraps around the entire ball of the heel, heel bruises will be a thing of the past.
Kingfoam - All Footprint soles are covered from heel to toe with Kingfoam, a military grade urethane that converts the force of impacts into heat. Absorbs 90% of impact energy and protects against bruises and joint damage.